Jazz up your coffee for fall with this delicious pumpkin spice creamer! It’s dairy-free, easy to make and is made with real pumpkin!
I knew the time would come when I’d have to embrace the fall, so I decided to start with this delicious homemade coffee creamer. Flavored with everyones favorite fall ingredient: pumpkin.
It seems as though the pumpkin spice craze gets even crazier every year and while I do enjoy pumpkin, I don’t go crazy for it. I’m much more of an apple fan. ?
However, this pumpkin spice creamer is pretty top notch in my morning cup of coffee! It’s full of spice, a little bit sweet, and made with REAL pumpkin. I emphasize real because a lot of the pumpkin flavored treats out there don’t even have pumpkin as an ingredient. Not only is this creamer delicious, but it’s also dairy-free!
And, if pumpkin isn’t your thing, try my caramel vanilla version instead.
- 1 Cup Almond Milk*
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk*, full-fat works best
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon Allspice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cloves
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- In a small pot, whisk all of the ingredients together over medium heat. Continue to whisk until the creamer is steaming and beginning to simmer. Remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Pour the cooled creamer in a container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- If you don't want a dairy-free creamer, use half and half or cream in place of the almond and coconut milks.
- This recipe yields about 2 1/2 cups.